TRAFiX is connected to all major clearing firms, as well as 3rd party clearing systems, to streamline delivery of all order flow and allocation information via
real-time FIX drop copies and/or end of day files. Our Allocation module allows users to aggregate orders in the same side, symbol & customer into one average price
which can be allocated & sent. TRAFiX also supports FIX allocations, allocation import files, multi-allocation, default allocation breakdowns and various allocation
- Straight through processing and automated workflow solutions for T+1 trade confirmation
- Buy-Side, Clearing, and Executing solutions
- Consolidated Audit Trail (CAT NMS) Reporting
- Reduce operational risk by providing buy-side and sell-side firms post-trade efficiency
- Interface options include flat files, XML and FIX support for drop copy and allocations.
- Leverage TRAFIX community of buy-side & sell-side executing and clearing brokers.
- 24x6 support coverage
- Highly experienced and knowledgeable support team
- Resilient and managed infrastructure
- Certified with CTM, NYFIX, and Direct FIX Allocations
To learn more about our products or to request a demo, please contact (646) 779-3480 | email@example.com